Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Lunarich Pizza & Pasta Restaurant

Hey foodies!

I've been longing to try Lunarich for a long time since I heard from friends that their pasta is good. My all time favourite food has to be Italian besides Japanese.

Conveniently located on the 1st floor of Gurney Paragon just above the front courtyard.

Pretty bicycle deco outside of the restaurant.

The ambiance is kinda like Pizza Hut but on a pricier side.

I love this brick wall.

Stingy hubby was skeptical of this place all the while but spontaneously brought me here for a treat like finally. Must have been the promotion he got.

See its quite pricey...

I've been longing to try squid ink for a long time. Even my dad recommended me to try this type of pasta. It's called spaghetti al nero di seppia on the menu. The taste is sensational but very salty. You can feel the whole ocean in your mouth. The taste is similar to seafood steamboat soup.

Hubby ordered seafood carbonara. It is very rich and creamy with strong cheesy aroma. And of course less salty than my squid ink.

Nope, the colour of my lips does not come from the squid ink. Unintentionally applied dark lip colour to the mall today.

He was in a good mood.

Here's my emo ootd. Would I come again? Maybe as I would like to try the delicious looking cheesy pizza everybody's been ordering.

Address: Lot 2.33 & Lot 2.A2a, Level 2, Gurney Paragon, 10250 Penang.
Contact: 04-2287153
Business hours: 11am - 11pm
Non-halal

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.