Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: 43 Cafe

Hi foodies,

This homely cafe is somewhere near my neighbourhood. I haven't visited 43 Cafe for quite a while since it's facelift. I also got to know my ex primary school mate is awesome at cooking pasta. He is one of the chef here but only part time. It must be his family business so he's only there during weekends I guess.

My goal is to try as much pasta as I could since I'm a huge fan of pasta and hopefully someone can sponsor me to Italy to try the real deal.

The quaint little cafe is a corner lot terrace house just opposite the main gate of USM.

They added more Ikea lights, tables and chairs and more deco.

Cute little corner to display the menu.

 This was couple of years ago and I believe they still serve this pork burger.

Their homemade ice-cream used to be RM6.

So here's the upgraded menu with more variety of pasta and poultry dishes.

I ordered a carbonara. It was very thick and creamy. The sausage was kinda salty but blends with the pasta overall. This dish is really filling.

Hubby ordered Cincinnati Chilli which has a hint of sour and spicy taste. The sour taste makes his pasta less jelak than mine. Btw jelak is satiated.

Would I come again? Most definitely. Have always love their burger and wanted to try the homemade Bailey's ice cream for a long time but too full after main course.

Address: 43, Jalan Sungai Dua, Kampung Dua Bukit, 11700, Penang
Contact: 016-4307009
Opening hours: 5:30pm - 9pm
Non-halal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.