Saturday, March 7, 2015

Review: SK-II Magic Ring Test

Hello, readers!

Though not fully recovered from my cat's demise, I still fill my time with blogging. It's the only way to forget or I'll be drowning in my own tears.Anyway, a month ago I received email invitation from SK-II Crystal Club and decided to make a booking. I did this test before I think way back in 2009 but have no idea what it was.

And so I went to the counter two weeks ago and it was an informative experience. I didn't take my skin seriously when I first did this test in 2009.

Me and my friend (my husband's colleague) when we did a photoshoot with SK-II in 2009.

You have to pin up your hair. Makeup is not necessarily removed but it may affect the result. My consultant advised  that a double cleansing needed if you want to remove your foundation.

You don't have to close your eyes when the machine scans your skin. You won't get even a second of blindness, pain or whatsoever. No laser... nothing. So don't be afraid of the machine.

It only took a minute for the scan.

My consultant highlighted the problem areas.

See my freckles and pimple marks.

My skin is 21 years old! I was so happy! Honestly I'm older than this but not thirties yet.

71% is not bad. Need to improve on my texture and wrinkle esp around my eye area.

Satisfied with my skin and hope SKII products will improve my skin even more. I want teen skin and also sorry I had a mild eye infection that day.

I was given these samples based on my skin condition. 

SK-II Facial Treatment Essence is the best seller signature product as you all may have heard of. The formula is to exfoliate the skin and helps to moderate surface renewal cycle. In 14 days, spots are less visible, wrinkles reduced, texture refined, improved firmness and your skin will have the radiant glow.

SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion is a toning lotion with mix of AHA and Pitera to exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities.

How to make appointment?

Simply visit...

Price
Clear Lotion (215ml) RM264
Facial Treatment Essence (250ml) RM633

Where to buy? 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.