Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Review: Nature Republic's Green Derma Mild Cica Serum

 Hey beautiful!

It's mid 2021 already but some of us are still struggling with this whole pandemic thing. Malaysia has undergone lockdown for God knows how many times and it's never ending. Before blaming any party ask yourself first have you done your part? Are you disciplined enough to practice the SOP? Okay enough of ranting...I've been ranting for a few posts now. Amidst all the hardship, I thank God my life is still great. I have stopped accepting product reviews since my dad's passing in 2018 due to my emotional roller coaster. But now I'm slowly picking up again. Big thanks to Nature Republic for sending amazing skincare to rescue my skin from the effects of wearing face mask.

I always envy how Koreans have such baby soft supple skin. Furthermore our tropical hot and humid climate making my skin irritated too often. Now I worry no more thanks to Green Derma Mild Cica Serum by Nature Republic.

        My sandy rough skin has rebooted rapidly into the smooth skin I have always dreamed of.

 

Besides the main product which is the Cica serum, I also received Ceramide cream, Cica mask and NCT127 photocard and stand! Shoutout to Taeil. Happy Birthday on June 14th 2021!

 

What is Cica? And how does it work on our skin? Cica (Centella Asiatica) is a special grass found in Madagascar which is Africa's cleanest island. It is well known for it's healing, skin regeneration, anti-bacterial and inflammatory properties

An interesting fact is cica is a herb that tigers roll onto their wounds to help skin regenerate hence also known as tiger grass.


To use it, I applied a few drops of the serum and pat gently throughout my cleansed face. It can be used day or night but I applied it every night while slotting into my skincare routine. The texture of the serum is very light and not oily nor sticky. It absorbs quickly giving me ultimate moisturizing effect.

 

Skin redness that look like eczema immediately disappear once applied. For acne problems you need to use other products


You can meet Green Derma Mild Cica Serum in Nature Republic Official Shopee Store


Unboxing video here...



2 comments:

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.