Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Review: Cavilla Eyelash Serum

 Hey, beauties!

How are you coping with the pandemic? Everything seems uncertain but life must go on with new norm. Cooking and ordering food almost everyday, less gathering, local travel, sanitize and Mask On! Gotta get used to it. I'm doing fine so far and enjoying every bit of it. Spend most of my time learning new cooking tips, self pampering, doing nothing on the couch, online shopping like nobody's business, binge watching Korean drama till I fell head over heels with oppa, stalking and "harassing" my oppa's social media, designing my new home...we'll get to that in a few months.

Ok, I need to get back on topic. Few months ago I got myself two 6ml bottles of Cavilla Eyeash Serum after reading some good reviews. I'm not sure if this is a placebo or some direct selling stuff that got influencers promoting them but I just purchased 2nd batch of the serum to give it another shot.

Update about 3 months later...Wow! My lashes has never been this long even with mascara.



How to apply?

Simple. Just brush over top and bottom eye line like how we usually apply eyeliner. Best to apply every night after cleansing face. Some people like my husband felt stinging sensation even when applied only on brows but I didn't feel anything. I guess depending on how sensitive your skin is. It is a known fact that we women could withstand pain more than men. One bottle of 6ml lasts almost one month.




How's the result?

Honestly I feel just a little bit growth like a few nanometer lol. I don't have the correct tool to measure tiny length. That's why I'm contemplating whether if it's a placebo. You be the judge. One thing noticable is my eyelashes go in a messy haywire direction. Top and bottom lashes also drop a lot as you can see some empty spaces in between my lashes. However new lashes grow quickly in a couple of days.


Conclusion

No harm if you wanna try it for yourself. It's quite pricey for the amount that's why I kept waiting for discount, free shipping and rebates.


2 comments:

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.