Monday, December 22, 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational in Red Porcelain

Disclaimer: This is not sponsored or requested but based on my personal review.

I never ever dare to wear hot red lipstick but my dad triggered by saying I would look hot if I had a red lippie lol. So I decided to purchase Maybelline Color Sensational from Watson's just before my Europe trip. I absolutely fell in love with red although nude suits me more. Red gives you the romantic elegance yet mature look.

The code is RP41 Red Porcelain


Love the simple yet sleek cover

Heart stain...btw it's so damn hard to come off which means long lasting.

The colour stayed with me for 24 hours in flight and layovers.

Here's how it looks up close.

Side view

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.