Friday, June 9, 2017

Iceland: Day 1 (A day in Singapore)

Hey travelbugs!

We purposely opted for a 9 hour transit in Singapore. It's a shame I've known hubby for 13 years but this is the first time we visit our neighbor country together. Singapore trip has always been with my parents since I was 8 coz I've got relatives there.














































































































Whenever I travel by plane I will try my best to book a flight that has transit at Changi because of Cocoa Tree. Only this store has those prepacked chocolate truffles I love dearly. See you in London!


HAPPY TRAVEL!
Enjoy the videos below...


Singapore and London video

Iceland full video


Road to Aurora video

A relaxing video on driving in Iceland. Scenery so beautiful I had to share to all of you. Northern light time lapse somewhere at the end of this video. Hope you sit back and enjoy!

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts