Thursday, December 22, 2016

My birthday cakes for 2016

Hey everyone!

This might be my last post for 2016 coz it's less than 2 months from my epic trip and yet I haven't completed my planning. There are more events to come like Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year but I don't think I will blog on that.

Scroll down below to know where to get this lovely drip cake.

 My first cake was homemade by mum. Beneath the cream lies a very moist chocolate cake.

Finish eating already baru teringat lupa amik gambaq bahagian dalam cake.

Mum and dad brought the cake to our house a day after hubby's birthday so we celebrated together. Parents are not in photos coz they have gone for a holiday.

Since 2015 we are only left with Benji. How I miss Bruno and Meowmi.

Make a wish.

Blow!

Benji eager to have this cake.

My second cake was from Shervone Cakes. It was RM158 tho. Love love love the details. But mind you they charge RM12 for that Happy Birthday acrylic thingy which should have included in the freakishly expensive cake.

Inside is a four layer red velvet cake covered with glossy pearl cream. Unlike mum's cream, this one's quite starchy like jello and I think what binds them together so neatly is gelatin.

Us and the 3rd party again.

Cut cake.

Blow!

Obviously I am not that young but I told hubby if he ever wanted to order a cake for me make sure written that I turn 19. So it's not the cake shop's mistake but my own request.

I know lah I am old d but I want to be a teenage forever can anot?

Simple saja-saja video.

Now I would like to end this with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope to see you again when I post about Lunar New Year and my winter trip.

Shervone Cakes
Address: 303-1-21, Krystal Point, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang.
Contact: 012-4296948
Opening hours: 11am - 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.