Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review: FreshKon EOTD Contest

Hello beauties!

Today I will be reviewing the free gift I got from FreshKon. I have chosen Misty Grey and Blooming Pink coz I never tried those colours.

I'm a loyal fan of FreshKon for years.

So excited to be chosen as one of the lucky winners of FreshKon EOTD contest.

Collected at MOG, Queensbay Mall outlet.

If you are looking for a natural look, FreshKon is perfect for you. The outline of the lens are defined giving a more natural and elegant looking eyes. Excellent iris enhancing effect makes your eye appear larger. Hydrophilic surface retains moisture. The lens are also thinner to give better comfort.

I get to choose from monthly Sparklers and Dazzlers series from Colors Fusion.

 You can always go to www.freshkonclub.com.my for more info.


 Opened the pink one the have a look coz I was excited.

Blooming Pink

Misty Grey


Blooming pink with flash.

Blooming pink without flash.

 Misty grey with flash.

Misty grey without flash.

FreshKon lens are perfect for travel because my eyes did not irritate even after long hours outdoor. You can always freshen up with eye drops to moisturize from time to time.

I will wear these 2 pair as soon as my current stock finishes. Meanwhile you can check out my earlier FreshKon review. It's similar, just different colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.