Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Complete Set

Hey beauties!

Sorry for the long awaiting update. Anyway here's what I received from Clarins for the 2nd time. You can read about the samples I reviewed few months ago here. This time I got the complete set in larger size. Damn happy!

Does my dress match Clarins? Maybe a little darker should do.


Since it is a photogenic regimen, I also received a selfie stick.

The Total V Contouring serum is given in full size that is 50ml while the others are sample sizes. Two tubes of Shaping Facial Lift Wrap is 15ml each (retail size: 75ml). Defining Eye Lift samples at 8ml (retail size: 20ml). Brightening Hydrating Emulsion is 15ml in pink tube but not part of the Total V regimen however I used it as a moisturizer especially for outings due to its SPF20.

This Wireless Mobile Phone Monopod has been reviewed last time so you can read the article if you wanna know more. Since I have 2 of these, I shall giveaway to one of the lucky customers who purchases camera lens from my husband, Keong Da'Great.

Let's get started!
 
Here are easy the steps top achieve Total V.

First, measure the circumference of face from one tip of the ear to another. Notice my face is puffier than the earlier review lol.


 Previous reading was 24cm but now I've gained a bit of weight so it's 24.5cm.

STEP 1: Shaping Facial Wrap


Wash face with cleanser and apply toner before anything else.

The texture of the mask is thick and creamy but not oily or watery.

Apply the firming wrap at the bottom half of your face then leave it for 20 - 30 minutes. While doing so you can apply the next step at the same time.

STEP 2: Defining Eye Lift

This is to reduce puffiness at the same time brightening tired looking eyes.

Be careful coz it's watery. The liquid is transparent tinted brown.

Apply at the bottom of your eyes. Leave eye serum together with the mask for about 20 - 30 minutes.

STEP 3: Total V Contouring Serum

This is supposed to be the highlight of the whole regime as it helps to sculpt your whole face.

The texture is liquidy but thicker and creamier than the eye serum.

After rinsing your mask and eye serum off, dab a few drops all over your face. I like to mark my beauty products this way. You can leave it on for as long as you like even when you are going out or sleeping.

STEP 4: Brightening Hydrating Emulsion

The consultant said that this not only brightens and protects you from UV but can also acts as moisturizer.

Slightly watery like the eye serum. Similar to most moisturizers and lotions you can find.

Supposedly this has a brightening effect. My skin is kinda pale so it helps to give a healthy glow.

Finally let's measure. It seemed to be reduced by 0.4 - 0.5cm but the way I measure may not be accurate. The result will be more visible after 3 weeks.

Here's a more recent photo of my face taken at Stone Age Cafe with cellphone. The results are obviously visible, right? Clarins Shaping Facial Lift series is worth the try.

Price
Contouring Serum RM274.55
Facial Lift Wrap RM190
Defining Eye Lift RM209.90
Brightening Hydrating Emulsion RM240

Where to buy? 

Links
Official Website: http://www.clarins.com.my/ 

2 comments:

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.