Thursday, March 5, 2015

Angel, my one and only cat

I had no chance to properly blog about my pets. To sum it all, I have a total of 4 pets; 2 cats and 2 dogs. First is Bruno my Shih Tzu born 8th January 2000. Yes, he is old but very strong and fat lol. He outlived my grandma, his vet, his neighbour a fellow Shih Tzu, his two cousin dogs, several old friends and currently his "nephew". Second is Angel my Persian cat (born 1 March 2012) whom we discovered he had chronic renal failure (CRF) on 2/3/15 and left us on 4/3/15 12.20am. Third is Jaguar a stray black kitten (born November 2013) whom my parents found in a drain near their home. I'm not really close to that cat. Fourth is the only daily companion I have left, Benji the Shih Tzu Pinscher mix born 22 August 2014.

Though we only had 3 years with Angel, he has brought much joy to us. He was our first "son". Every time I sat in front of the PC he would jump behind my back as my back did not lean to give him space. Then I would caress his soft furry coat all the way to his long bushy tail and he would turn around countless of times repeatedly. My husband was even more sad because he loved Angel more than I do. Only Angel could make him lose all his manly ego and go all mushy.


I dedicate this post and one of my favourite emo song to Angel Lee Hock Hock.

I'm tired of waking up in tears.

I'm new to this grief I can't explain.

I'm no stranger to the heartache and the pain.

The fire is burning me alive but I'll leave and let it die.

Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?

Chasing rainbows on my own.

But the more I try to move on the more I feel alone.

So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

I'm sick of the past I can't erase.

A jumble of footprints and hasty steps I can't retrace.

The mountain of things I still regret.

 A vile reminder that I would rather just forget.

Is it over yet? will I ever smile again?

I walk alone no matter where I go.

I'm a silhouette asking every now and then.

Is it over yet? Will I ever love again?

I watch the summer stars to lead me home...

More photos
 Tickling a cat's chin is a therapy.

 My two furkids.

 He loves to ride like this.

 Dreaming away...

 All three rascals.

Bath time! Benji our second "son" was still tiny.

Birthdays

More videos

We'll tell you how our life has been when we see you again, our lovely cat!

2 comments:

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.