Sunday, December 10, 2023

Guardian's Total Beauty Bliss Box

Hey beauties!

My mom bought lots of skincare products from Guardian recently. Basically over RM150 as stated in the condition so she got this free gift box full of quality skincare from renowned brands. Anyway you can find out yourself how long this promo is going on and if stock is available at your nearest Guardian. I also don't need to elaborate further about each of the products. You can easily find out yourself online at their website. My pregnancy hormones are making me cranky and I don't feel like talking to anyone or do anything. It's December and baby will be popping out anytime soon hopefully on my birthday.

 



 







I love the watery texture!


I like this!

Not my shade. It's like two shades darker than my skin.















No comments:

Post a Comment

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.