Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Review: Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Total V Contouring Serum

Dear beautiful readers,

I can't wait to share with you about Clarins Total V Contouring Serum. I will update again in next Clarins post because the result is said to be visible in 4 weeks. However I think the sample amount given to me will only last for 2 weeks or less.

Thanks to the Clarins branch assistant for teaching me on how to apply.

I received two booklet on Shaping Facial Lift. It's all about achieving the V!

So how can you achieve photogenic angle? You can achieve it naturally with Clarins Shaping Facial Lift Serum.

The revolutionary "Total V Contouring Power" is specially designed to do so. It's blend of plant extracts comes in 3 key actions: lift, slim and de-puff.

A Complete Regimen


1. Serum: Shaping Facial Lift (RM274.55)
Total V Contouring contouring serum. Daily use.

2. Eye Care: Defining Eye Lift (RM209.90)
Reduces puffiness, opens the eyes. Daily use.

3. Shaping Facial Lift Wrap (RM190.80)
Retracting effect. Use whenever your skin needs it.

Check out the promotion and more products by Clarins. Click photo to enlarge.

Clarins is indeed the slimming expert not only for face but also body.

Here's my sample pack consisting of Shaping Facial Lift and Defining Eye Lift.

So after all the explanation its time for me to try out. I did this routine for one week.

First I measure my face from the bottom of my ear to another. Total length is about 24cm. I will post the result in another post so stay tuned.

After cleanser and toner, apply and massage jawline and puffy cheeks with a few drops of Shaping Facial Lift. It is a clear gel that quickly absorbs into skin and does not leave skin feeling sticky and oily.

Next apply Defining Eye Lift and gently massage in a circular motion. The consistency is also gel-like and transparent brownish colour. I don't really have puffy eyes but I do have dark circles.

You can also try these Manual Auto-Lifting Method during application.
Do head to your nearest retail store like Parkson, Jusco AEON and many more to find Clarins kiosk and try for yourself.

Update: I just received a hamper from Clarins via a photo I submitted for their #VPhotogenic contest. Now I am able to complete the regime and share with you the results in my next Clarins review post.

2 comments:

  1. Normally I don't read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

    I will share it my site !!!!
    http://thesavvybitchlifestyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi The SavVy Bitch Lifestyle,
    Thank you so much I'm glad you like this article. You are most welcome to share about Clarins on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

No advertisement and links allowed in comment.